Monday 14 November 2011

Garage Entry Part 2 ~ Keeping Organized

If you are like me you have a family who is always on the go and sometimes it is hard to keep track of everything.  I was finding I could fit everyones events on one calender so I decided to make make each one of them a custom dry erase calender.  


These are so easy to do, I found these inexpensive pictures frames and then picked out some two different colors of scrapbook paper that I cut to fit.  


I printed out the twelves months x3 for each of them and stuck them on using velcro to make it easy to change and then customized them with each child's name.  



Once it is all together you simply use a dry erase felt and write on the glass.  Cleans easy in order to change out each month.  

I am already starting to feel a little more organized : )

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love this idea!! It is so cute and practical!! I am a new follower!

Katie said...

What an awesome idea! I need to do it for myself!! :)

Tenille said...

What a great idea. I need to do this. Thanks for sharing. I would love it if you could link this up to our linky party going on right now.

http://junkintheirtrunk.blogspot.com/2011/11/link-it-up-wednesday-3.html

Carmella said...

fantastic idea! I need to keep this in mind as my kiddos get older...going to pin it right now :)